School is back in session, and so is Girl Scouting! Did you know Girl Scouts are more likely than non-Girl Scouts to graduate high school AND college? As we head into a new school year, give girls in your community the best opportunity to succeed by supporting them in Girl Scouts.
Your support not only enhances current programming and empowers girls to develop a strong sense of self-worth, but also makes it possible to provide a Girl Scout opportunity to a deserving girl in your community.
- For $25, you can sponsor a Girl Scout member.
- For $100, you can sponsor a Girl Scout for a year.
- For $250, you can sponsor a troop of 10 girls to attend a Girl Scout enrichment program.
- For $500, you can underwrite a program partner to deliver an empowerment program for 50 Girl Scouts.
- For $1000, you can sponsor an entire troop of 10 Girl Scouts for a year.
We are excited to share with you an amazing opportunity to DOUBLE your impact with the Louis and Gloria Flanzer Trust. Donations up to $500 will be DOUBLED!
- $25 donation turns into $50
- $50 donation turns into $100
- $500 donation turns into $1,000
Please consider sharing this unique opportunity with friends and family who value our mission and wish to provide a safe place for girls to learn and grow.
To donate, go to the www.Flanzertrust.org home page,
then to the red bar “Donate
- Enter your contact information and select Girl Scouts Of Gulfcoast Florida from the drop down menu then click on the Submit Your Information to Proceed.
- “Click Here” to finalize your donation through PayPal.
- Enter the dollar amount; if you would like to make a monthly donation please check the box to make it a monthly donation.
- Enter the donate with PayPal bar OR Donate with a debit or credit card.
If you do not wish to donate online, you may mail a check made out to the Louis & Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust, 1843 Floyd Street, Sarasota, FL 34239 and note in the memo line on the check "Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida".
Or CLICK HERE to make an online donation!
For more information contact us at email@example.com