Be a Camp Explorer! Photo Scavenger Hunt
You’re invited to explore our camp, meet sister Girl Scouts, and learn more about Girl Scouting!
We are excited to open our camps for a day of adventure. We invite you and your family to get outdoors, explore nature, and see all that Girl Scouts has to offer on a safe, self-guided tour of Camp Honi Hanta! Small groups of 20 or less will begin every 15 minutes to avoid large gathering. Camp Caloosa is located on 80 acres!
- Sign up today! The first 50 girls to register and attend will receive a goodie bag.
- Every girl who attends can make her own natural birdfeeder and take home a special s’more treat.
- Girl Scouts leave no trace, so you will only need to take pictures during this scavenger hunt!
- Let’s keep everyone safe and adhere to the following safety measures in place:
- Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite.
- Masks and safe social distancing protocols required of all attendees.
- Bring your own water to stay hydrated.
- Safe traffic patterns will be mapped and monitored.
- Guests are encouraged to use the provided hand sanitizing stations.
- Gloves will be provided and required for any hands-on activities.
- Attendees showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or diagnosed should stay home.
Join us in contributing to a safe and enjoyable event by reserving your free time slot!