What a Girl Can DO! Open Houses~Cancelled
Sun Apr 26, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Success looks different to every girl, but whatever it means to her, we’ll help her get there! At Girl Scouts, your girl will discover who she is, what she’s passionate about, and what she wants to achieve—both today and in the future. These open houses are a great way to learn how your girl can participate in the Girl Scout Leadership Experience: a proven, one-of-a-kind leadership development program (and the largest in the world!) where she will:
- Earn badges in just about everything that piques her interest
- Explore the great outdoors
- Participate in hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)
- Find her entrepreneurial spirit and learn financial literacy
- Carry out meaningful community service projects
- Take the lead in her own life and in the world
Open houses will be held at the following GSGCF facilities.
- Arcadia Girl Scout House
- Collier Girl Scout House
- Camp Caloosa
- Camp Honi Hanta
- Gulfcoast Event and Conference Center.