January 30, 2021
Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida have been trailblazers since 1962, and this year we will innovate again as we hold our first-ever virtual Annual Meeting of the Council at 10 a.m. on January 30, 2021 due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. We are working creatively with girls to provide a virtual meeting experience you will absolutely enjoy while we conduct the important business of the council and celebrate our volunteers! Members and community guests are invited to join the Council Delegates for the Annual Meeting of the Council.
>> REGISTER HERE <<
Delegate and Alternate Delegates Preparation Resources:
- Delegate Position Description
- Number of Delegates by Service Unit
- Delegate Training Manual
- Delegate and Alternate Delegate Knowledge Check
Are you a Delegate or Alternate Delegate for your service unit?
Annual Meeting Resources:
- President’s Letter to Delegates, Alternate Delegates and Nominees
- Meeting Agenda
- Slate of Nominees
- Elected Members Continuing to Serve
- Annual Meeting January Minutes
- 2020 Annual Gulfcoast Stewardship Report