You’re invited to explore our camps
and learn more about Girl Scouting!
We are excited to open our camps for a day of adventure—exclusively for girls in grades K-12 who are not current Girl Scout members. We invite you and your family to get outdoors, explore nature, and see all that Girl Scouts has to offer on a safe, self-guided tour of Camp Honi Hanta or Camp Caloosa!
Time slots starting at 1:00 p.m.
|12/6/2020||Camp Honi Hanta||REGISTER HERE|
|12/6/2020||Camp Caloosa||REGISTER HERE|
|1/17/2020||Camp Honi Hanta||REGISTER HERE|
|1/17/2020||Camp Caloosa||REGISTER HERE|
Sign up today! The first 50 girls to register and attend will receive a goodie bag.
- Every girl who attends can make her own natural birdfeeder and take home a special s’more treat.
- Girl Scouts leave no trace, so you will only need to take pictures during this scavenger hunt!
- Let’s keep everyone safe and adhere to the following safety measures in place:
- Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite.
- Masks and safe social distancing protocols required of all attendees.
- Bring your own water to stay hydrated.
- Safe traffic patterns will be mapped and monitored.
- Guests are encouraged to use the provided hand sanitizing stations.
- Gloves will be provided and required for any hands-on activities.
- Attendees showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or diagnosed should stay home.
Share your photos with us on social media by using #GSGCFnature, and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram , or Facebook @GirlScoutsofGulfcoastFlorida.
Join us in contributing to a safe and enjoyable event by reserving your free time slot!