- Free “Early Renewal 2023” custom GSGCF patch.
- Entered into one of four drawings for a 2-day pass to the Girl Scout National Convention.
- Free admission to a national virtual Kristen Bell event.
2022-2023 Early Renewal Campaign
(April 1-June 30, 2022)
Keep the fun going!
Renew now for another year of
adventures, and making a difference!
Top reasons to renew your troop’s membership and your own during the Early Renewal Campaign:
- Online features makes it so easy to renew. Go to gsgcf.org, and click the MyGS tab at the top of the homepage. Log in to renew yourself and your entire troop. Remember to renew volunteer roles as well.
- Troop funds should cover the renewal cost. The girls have worked hard to earn funds to support their experiences, reserve their spot in the troop to teach them self-sufficiency.
- You and the troop will be ready for another year and can start planning during the summer months.
- You and the troop will be able to jump right into the Fall Product Program immediately, which helps the troop secure additional funds for all the adventures ahead.
- Eligibility for special incentives by renewing early.
- Eligibility to participate in the 2023 Girl Scout National Convention in Orlando…right in our back yard!
- Renewal helps the troop, the service unit, and GSGCF reach goals.
Reminder for the troop leadership team. Submit the following by June 1, 2022:
Please submit the troop’s financial report. To access your financial report, go to the finance tab through the VTK to complete and submit your electronic report. Information about the troop’s upcoming plans are included.
Early Renewal Incentives for girls, troops, service units.
Girl (All girls who renew as part of a troop or as a Juliette)
Troop (different criteria for each prize)
Trouble Logging In?