Wild Wonders with Peace Wildlife Center
Wild Wonders is a virtual program where girls can connect with animals who are native to Southwest Florida. Through live tours and interactive programs, animal ambassadors and educators from Peace River Wildlife Center will take you on a dynamic adventure you won’t soon forget!
Peace River Wildlife Center will share the stories behind their animals, the important role they play on the planet, and what conservation challenges they face. Make the most of your time social distancing by joining us, as we get wild with local species.
The registration fee is $10.00, which allows you to attend as many available sessions as you like. Must register and pay to receive session links.
Registration is open until Aug. 6th and will close at 11:00 a.m. on Aug. 6th in order to receive the link for this last scheduled session date.
All program session times are 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- June 2, 2020: Introduction to Wildlife Rehabilitation, Special guest Bella, the Great Horned Owl
- June 11,2020: Ways you can Help Wildlife Every day, Special guest Pacino, the Virginia Opossum
- June 25, 2020: Misunderstood Species, Special Guest Tillie, the Northern Yellow Bat
- July 9, 2020: What you can do to Help Baby Birds and Rabbits, Special Guest Moby, the Barred Owl
- July 23, 2020: Birds of Prey in Southwest Florida, Special Guest Cruiser, the American Kestrel
- August 6, 2020: Interesting Species and Cases, Special Guest Luna, the Eastern Screech Owl