Welcome to Engaging Parents Online Resourse Video!
This course is designed to help Girl Scout troop leaders with the following:
- Conduct a Girl Scout meeting and a parent meeting
- Understand why it is important to get help from parents
- Introduce troop parent tasks to parents
- Identify troop parent tasks
- Determine which tasks are vital to each troop
- Require and foster parent support
- Relay terms and training for each task to parents
- Identify and understand uniform components
- Foster and asmosphere of support with parents
Complete the following steps to complete this course.
STEP ONE: Watch the training video HERE
STEP TWO: Complete the question and answer review HERE to
receive credit for the course.