- August 31 – Mags & Munchies Begins
- September 26 – Mags & Munchies Ends
- September 27 – Troop orders are due
- Mid-October – Product arrives
Everyone knows we sell cookies in the winter, but did you know we also sell goodies in the fall? Our Mags & Munchies Fall Product Program financial literacy program allows girls to be entrepreneurs by offering family and friends the opportunity to purchase delicious nuts, chocolates, and magazines. There are multiple ways to participate:
- Online by inviting friends and family to place an order. Customers can choose to have nuts, chocolates, or magazines shipped directly to them, or they can select from a group of nut and chocolate products that girls can deliver in-person.
- Utilizing the order card to collect orders in a socially responsible way.
Through choosing to participate in this program, girls learn and practice the Five Skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics, as they earn funds for their troop along with exciting rewards.
Proceeds stay locally to benefit our council, and troops earn 15-18% on all items sold. The Mags & Munchies Program is an excellent way to support your council while earning early funds for your troop to use during the Girl Scout year for your activities and projects.
Please email our customer care team for information on how contact a Girl Scout to order products from the Mags & Munchies Fall Product Program..
For more assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org